The assembly in our hall of the organ for the Netherlands Reformed Congregation of Opheusden is started. De main organ case is lifted by 60cm to accomodate the new 3 manual console and the new Positif division. The main case is also enlarged at the back to make room for the new Quintbas 10 2/3.
On August 17 was started with the installation of the Van den Heuvel organ on the new gallery of the church. After the assembly the organ was tuned and the voicing corrected when needed. The handover of the organ took place on August 31. At the end of November, the organ will be officially inaugurated.
Oude Pekela - Gereformeerde Kerk
Van Oeckelen-organ (1857, II/P, 19 stops) for sale.
Built in 1857 for the Hervormde Westerkerk of Harlingen. It was placed on a gallery and had 2 manuals and a pedal (permanently coupled, no stops of its own). This church was dismantled in 1896 and the organ was removed and placed in oude Pekela by organbuilder Proper. In 1980 the organ was relocated to the new church and placed on the ground by organbuilder Koch who also overhauled the organ.
Download the brochure (dutch).
Jan L. van den Heuvel – Orgelbouw bv
3316 BB Dordrecht
T: 078 – 6179540
The Flentrop-organ (II/P, 24 stops) was completed on April 17 in Krakow.
Pictures of the re-assembly in the church: