Articles

Print

Utrecht, Christelijk Gereformeerde Kerk (centrum)

utrechtThe organ was built in 1906 by L. Ypma & Co. This builder included older materials. In 1922 a restauration followed by N.A. van Dam. J. de Koff & sohn rebuilt the orggan completely in 1952. In 1980 J.L. van den Heuvel received the commission to restore the organ once again.

In 2009 Van den Heuvel releathered the bellow and replaced the blower.  Besides this the organ was cleaned and the voicing checked.

 

Search instruments

Category

Tag

Activity